Did You Know: Mandatory LA Purchase Agreement
How well do you know your
2019 Mandatory Purchase Agreement?
Every 2 years the Louisiana Real Estate Commission (LREC) provides licensed real estate agents (you) in the state with an updated MANDATORY Purchase Agreement.
This is the legal binding document that we must know to facilitate the sale of real estate in our state.
How Well Do You Know Your Purchase Agreement?
- Without making any changes, what is included in the sale & what isn't?
- Which appliances stay?
- What about buildings, sheds, cameras, doorbells?
- One agent actually told us that as long as they don't leave a hole, a seller can take whatever they want! It's their home!
- When is the deposit due?
- What if your buyer is out of town?
- What scenarios allow a seller to cancel after accepting?
- Some agent believe once accepted, a seller has no way out?
- Inspection & Due Diligence
- What is the difference between the two?
- Does a buyer have to find something wrong to get out?
There are so many inconsistencies from one agent to another when it comes down to the black & white printed text in our Mandatory Purchase Agreement!
All licensed real estate agents should know the purchase agreement like the back of your hand. And, we are going to help!
Lunch & Learn Class
at Emerge Properties Office
(5545 Superior Drive off S Sherwood Forest Blvd, map below)
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
100% FREE with NO Recruiting
Lunch Provided by Local Lender
(5 minute chat while you grab a bite)
Sorry, no CE Credit - but you will have fun & learn a lot!
For the first time ever, we are sharing our exclusive training experience to any licensed agent in the Greater Baton Rouge area.